Change management is a structured approach to shifting/transitioning individuals, teams, and organizations from a current state to a desired future state. It is an organizational process aimed at helping employees to accept and embrace changes in their current business environment.
Types of Organizational Change:
- Mission changes
- Strategic changes
- Operational changes (including structural changes)
- Technological changes
- Changing the attitudes and behaviors of personnel
Our services at a glance:
- Developing a plan for management that defines measurable stakeholder aims, creates a business case for their achievement (which should be continuously updated), and monitors assumptions, risks, dependencies, costs, return on investment, dis-benefits and cultural issues affecting the progress of the associated work.
- Effective Communications that informs various stakeholders of the reasons for the change (why?), the benefits of successful implementation (what is in it for us, and you) as well as the details of the change (when? where? who is involved? how much will it cost? etc.).
- Devise an effective education, training and/or skills upgrading scheme for the organization.
- Counter resistance from the employees of companies and align them to overall strategic direction of the organization.
- Provide personal counseling (if required) to alleviate any change related fears.
- Monitoring of the implementation and fine-tuning as required.
Who to contact: